Pages

Monday, March 11, 2013

My Lovable KIDS :)


Here is a short intro of my beloved kids...Yes, I am a mom of three felines (as of today). And yes, we don't consider them as pets. They are our babies and we do spoil them a lot (Super Spoiled!).

It all started way back 2009, someone gave us a cute 3 months old female Siamese and named her Kitty. Sad to say, she died last March 4, 2013.


Up close with Kitty

Then came Schnooky, a beautiful bi-color female Ragdoll. The first time I saw her, I definitely fell in love with her. 

Early morning with Schnooky
Schnooky gave birth to 3 cute kittens. Pina-adopt ko ung dalawa and nag iwan lang ako ng isang male. We named him Kimpoy. I hope he's okay, kase may nag catnap sa kanya. =(


Kimpoy d' Model

We then welcome Mr. Grumpy, boyfriend ni Schnooky. Apparently, he also died due to Kidney failure. :((


Serious Mr. Grummpy

Lucky we are, pag may nawala may papalit. Mr. Grumpy continued his bloodline and Schnooky gave birth to six healthy kittens. We named them Slurpee, Chi-Chi, Tisoy, Hummpy, P-Pie and Orange. :D


Schnooky with her cute little babies

We decided to keep only 2 of them. Mahirap mag decide which one to choose. It's like giving away your own child. We know we are not financially capable to keep them all. Pina-adopt ko ung 4 and kept Hummpy and P-pie.


Hummpy on the left and P-Pie on the other side

I hope you'll enjoy the first glimpse of my babies. I'll try to post a blog, to know more about each one no them.

No comments:

Post a Comment